My Fruits – Acai Berries
- ✔️ Acai berries are the dark red to black fruits of the acai palm. The palms are found throughout the Amazon region, up to the coast of Brazil. Our acai berries are always freeze-dried within 48 hours gently near the harvest area. As a result, the acai berries retain their natural content of polyphenols.
- ✔️ Acai berries are known for their high proportion of antioxidants, minerals and vitamins. Antioxidants help the body in the fight against free radicals and thus prevent diseases. Especially due to external influences such as smoking, alcohol, solarium etc. protects the body from free radicals.
- ✔️ We recommend acai berries of the higher quality Euterpe Oleracea from myfruits. Acai fruit powder without additives should be coarse-grained and does not completely dissolve in water. Typically, the strong DARK Violet is also COLOR.
- ✔️ Consumption recommendation: Mix 5g (approx. A heaped teaspoon) daily in a drink. The powder can be given in water, milk, smoothies, juices or even cereal.
- ✔️ Our practical membrane dosage closes the Acai powder dark and airtight to maintain optimal quality. The box is reusable and can be refilled with our bag variants.